Stations of the Cross
The Stations of the Cross at St. Patrickís Church date back to about the middle of the 1800ís. The Stations hung in the old Church until the current Church was built. The new Church was originally intended to have new Stations of the Cross but it wasn't to be. Construction of the new Church began three days before the stock market crash of 1929. Not having the money to install new Stations, the old Stations of the Cross were installed in the new Church. Regardless of where the Stations came from, they tell the same story of the Passion and Death of Jesus Christ.
Click on the arrow buttons to advance through the stations